Sunday, June 26, 2011

This counts

Treasure(Part One)
WOOHOO! It's my 50th post! Which is a pretty big deal to me because it represents commitment.

So much to talk about in this post. I'll start off with this beautiful skin from Mamboo Chic called Bell. Good news is that Bell is stunning. I really love the shape of the nose and the way the eyes are done. Bad news is that Bell isn't out, quite yet. But, she will be soooooon! Mamboo Chic does have a group that you can join for the latest releases and for group discounted skin. Go to the main store to check it out!

The hair is brand new from Angel Hair. Wow oh wow is Angel Hair putting out some awesome hair. Demos are available at the main store and satellite store.

Treasure(Part Two)

I wanted to make a point of drawing attention to these eyes from FASHISM by Ikon Innovia. They are so detailed. I am showing you the Blue Fat Pack. I like literally every variation of the blue. These eyes are a MUST HAVE!!!!!

Treasure(Part Four)

I'm wearing this fabulous new top from Nemesis called Treasure Top. I'm showing the three different colours. I really love this top. I like the design on the front, it's not too busy but gives the shirt just the right amount of POP!

Treasure(Part Three)

Skin from Mamboo Chic - Bell - Hot Beauty (Coming Soon)
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Blue Fatpack
Hair from Angel Hair - Helen - Cococa
Earrings from erratic - Hoop earrings - Silver
Top from Nemesis - Treasure Top - Black, Peony & White
Bracelet (R) from Nemesis - Isle bangle - black
Bracelet (L) from MOOD - d'Jango Silver - Skinny Stack
Nails & Rings from Zarra Prim Nail - LOVE BUGS - natural
Pants from Indyra Originals - J'aime Ultra Low-Rise - Dark Blue Wash
Belt from Indy&Co - Marina Belt - Silver
Shoes from TokiD - le ballerina shines - grey

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting Fashism, Temperance! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. These eyes are stunning! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete