Saturday, June 11, 2011

Green with envy!

GreenDress2

Just went for a visit to TFG! and ooooh so many great things. I got this dress and earrings. They matched so well. Was it planned? lol. Also, a huge fan of this new shoe from SLINK! They're to die for! Absolutely amazing! I really want another pair... frig my shopping habits are going to be the death of me.

P.s. did i tell you... I finally got into the Elikatira VIP group!!!!!!!! It was closed for a whole but you can join for 250L$. I don't know how long it's going to last for, so do it NOW! You won't regret it. I was so depressed I couldn't get in and I was shocked to see it open again.

GreenDress

Poses from Apple Spice, & [ILAYA]
Skin from Lara Hurley - Odette - Tan (Ch1c)
Eyeshadow from L.Fauna - Cat Liner
Lashes from {Cara Bella} Flare Lashes
Hair from CaTwA - Jawa V1&V2 HairStyle - Espresso
Earrings from NHA! - Earring Lucy (TFG)
Bracelet from erratic - cuff - gold
Dress from ISON - structured halter dress (emerald) (TFG)
Shoes from Slink - Lulu Stilettos - Metallic Gold

2 comments: