Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I was waiting...

When I got this awesome dress during a hunt I had a hunch that Chloe Platini of Bebe Doll would be releasing the full line up. Indeed she did. These dresses are being added to her summer collection already out at the store. If you've never shopped at BeBe Doll, then you're in for a treat.

MoreBebe2

Wearing the new hair form CaTwA because I realize I wasn't wearing the hair base in my other post. Toss me some awesome points (shakes head). So, here they are again. I'm really liking this pony.

These shoes are a group gift!!!!!! I had a tad bit of trouble matching skin tones but I'm beginning to think it's because I suck at it. lol. There are black & brown versions available for free as long as your belong to the group. Pretty good deal! ;)

MoreBebe3

Skin from CandyDoll - Tami - Tan
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Imperial Purple
Hair from CaTwA - Salwa V2 - Blondy (worn w/ hairbase)
Dress from BeBe Doll - Printed Beach Dress - Pink&Cyan Mix, Pink&Geen Mix,
Yellow&Purple Mix
Earrings from M O N S - Feather Earrings - Green
Bracelets from M O N S - Big Bangle - Dore&Fur & Metal Bangle - Silvermix
Necklace from MOOD - Fly Away Necklace (TOSLH)
Shoes from GABRIEL - Gladiator Sandals - Black (GROUP GIFT)

MoreBebe

Also, I'm wearing Tami from CandyDoll. You might recognize her from Chic Limited. Well, she's be released with some major upgrades!! You get one makeup style but seven different lipsticks. The skin comes with blonde and black hair base options as well has four breast sizes.

Of course I'm wearing FASHIM eyes. These are my new favourite!!! I cannot take them off. If you don't own a pair, then you're missing out. I'm showing off this purple colour. Normally I don't wear purple, but I love the way these looked, so natural.

MoreBebe4

Skin from CandyDoll - Tami - Tan
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Imperial Purple
Hair from CaTwA - Leana - DarkAshBlondy (worn w/ hairbase)
Hair bow from Magika - Kawaii Bow (Group gift)
Dress from BeBe Doll - Coral/Yellow & Pink/BBlue
Bracelets from M O N S - Oval Bangle - Brown & Metal Bangle - Silvermix
Necklace from MOOD - Fly Away Necklace (TOSLH)
Shoes from Angel - A.C.T Black Leather Boot (NEW)
Poses from Glitterati - Model Packs

No comments:

Post a Comment