Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bubblegum & Beachwear

Bubblegum

Gogo posted about a challenge on her blog - read here. Basically, she's really digging unnatural hair colours lately. She's encouraging everyone to wear their favourite bubblegum colours on Saturdays and Sundays! This is a great, and really fun idea. Thanks Gogo!

Bubble Gum + RMA

Wanted to let you know about a few things. First of all I'm wearing the great new Rock Me Amadeus Beachwear Collection. The swimwear is really egdy and features loads of different patterns and designs. And they're all only L$150 each. Available at Rock Me Amadeus Mainstore. Wearing this rockin' skirt from MALT. I love the texture on this skirt, it was a perfect match for the bubblegum theme! The great thing about this skirt is that you can really dress it up and make it an evening outfit, or throw it on during the day. It's got a lot of versatility.

RMA - Pink ZebraRMA - Teal

Wearing this lovely skin from Rockberry. It's the first time I've gotten a skin from there and I have to say I'm super impressed. I love the way the facial features look on my shape. I plan to show Apple off a little better in the next week. 'Til then, go down and try the demo for yourself!

RMA - PeachRMA - Red Zebra

Also, there is a 50% off sale at Bellballs. I picked up tons of stuff. I might have gone a bit overboard, so be prepared to see a lot of Bellballs stuff. (lol). If you really want to add to your jewelry collection now is the time. Don't miss out on this awesome sale.

RMA - Snake

One of the great hunts on the grid right now is the Taste of Second Life Hunt. 70 different creators have been kind enough to put out hunt freebies. Make sure you do this hunt as there are tons and tons of great things. I'll be featuring some of them on my blog in the next few days.

Hair from Exile - Nomi - Wildcards (NEW)
Skin from ROCKBERRY - Apple F - Natural
Earrings from bellballs - My Bow Earrings- White
Necklace from EY:NO - Flower Necklace - orange
Bracelet from U&R DOGS - Mathis Bracelet Silver (TOSLH)
Sunglasses from CandyDoll - Bow Glasses (TOSLH)
Shirt from Kyoot - Last Thread Tank - Blue (FREEBIE)
Bikini from RMA - Rio - Snake
Skirt from MALT - Hanky Hem Skirt - FairyFloss
Shoes from Elate! - Theia Sandal - Ivory
Bag from COCO - Clear Tote Bag - Pink (group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment