Friday, June 17, 2011

All around town!

Vee
Picture taken at Ville Franche

So, these shoes and this dress are EVERYWHERE! I always buy stuff with the intention of showing it right away, but then I get sidetrack. By the time I actually get around to posting it I've seen it on ten other blogs in the same colour. lol. Just my luck! However, it's not going to stop me from blogging this outfit because I really like all of the pieces.

Vee2

Poses from TeaSoup
Skin from CandyDoll - Alizee - Smokey Black - Tan
Hair from !lamb - Honey - Snickers
Earrings from TFG - Gift Group 10th Edition
Necklace from bellballs - Unlock My Heart - Gold
Bangles from Dark Mouse - Waves & Sun Bangles
Dress from MichaMi - Vee - Agave
Jacket from LeLutka - My Way Jacket - light
Ring from Shade Throne - CROSS PIECE RING (Group Gift)
Shoes from LeLutka - Mischa - Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment