Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So Many Feathers

So Many Feathers (Part One)

I realized I didn't mention the earrings I was wearing in the last post, and they deserve to be mentioned. These, no doubt, you've seen before. How could you not?! They're all over the feeds because they're amazing. Creator Ekilem Melodie hit the jackpot with these earrings. I'm waiting for more colours to come out... cough cough lol. 'Til then I'll settle for the three colours available and the tons and tons of bangles.

Also, I wanted another opportunity to show off these sandals from Maitreya as I didn't do them justice. They really are a great show. Most people are a little hesitant spending 700$L plus on a pair of shoes, but I'm telling you it's worth it. They really can go with anything. There are many different colours available. I might just go and grab another colour myself!

So Many Feathers (Part Two)

This shirt is from C'est Moi! and new. Comes in many different colours. I love the prim sleeves. It gives this tee a great breezy feelings. I'm also so excited about this group gift form Willow. This necklace is great and was a perfect fit for my feather theme.

Skin from dUTCH tOUCH - Megan - Fudge
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Imperial Purple
Hair from Damselfly - Morrisania - Brown Mocha Splash
Earrings from M O N S - Feather Earrings - Green
Necklace from Willow - Dream Catcher Necklace (GROUP GIFT)
Bracelets from M O N S - Big Bangle - Dore&Green & Metal Bangle - Silvermix
Shirt from C'est Moi! - tshirt somanyfeathers - white
Pants from Fishy Strawberry - Billy Denim Shorts - Garage
Shoes from Maitreya Gold - Flip Flop - Breeze
Poses from Glitterati - Model Packs

No comments:

Post a Comment