Saturday, June 11, 2011

TGIF!

It's Friday... finally. (lol) I shouldn't complain as this week went by pretty quickly for me. I always look forward to Friday because of FLFs. Pretty good stuff for pretty cheap. You cannot go wrong. I'm only covering one item tonight as I didn't have time for more. But, if you're looking for an overview of FLF items available, check out The Rumor - - > click here.

An amazing deal on the grid is this skin from Mamboo Chic for only 10L$ - jaw drop! I saw some really nice skins there so I will be back and I will be blogging about them. Until then make sure you head down there and get this great gift and check out some of the lovely skins available.

Linen1

Brand new stuff out at Dark Mouse. Loads and load of options for different sets. I really liked the Waves & Sun set because of the layered necklace and bangles. There are tons of other new releases too!!!

Featuring a new hair place I've come across called Me. I found a few really cute hairstyles that I wanted to show off in this blog. I really liked the designs of these hairs. They come with a colour changing hud so you can have highlights in the hair and make it look really unique.

Linen2

Poses from LAP and Exposeur
Hair from [Me.] Michele - everything (colour HUD)
Hair from [Me.] Penelope - everything (colour HUD)
Skin from (Mamboo Chic) - Sarah.Gloss Beauty - ONLY 10L$
Jewelry from Dark Mouse - Waves & Sun (NEW)
Dress from This is a Fawn - Linen Dress - teal (FLF)
Shoes from *GF* - Short Western Boots - brown
Bag from *LpD* - I love vintage - Bag Blue (Short Handle)

No comments:

Post a Comment