Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fama

Fama (Part Two)

NEW!!!! Very excited to show you some new stuff on the grid.
CandyDoll just released new clothing starting with these super cute capri jeans. They're a lighter wash but perfect for the summer. The jeans look awesome with the new swim suits too. Super cute!!!! I think my favourite is the girly bathing suit. I really like the cut of it. These are def a must have if you're a bikini lover like me. ;)

Fama (Part Three)

These are two new hairstyles from CaTwA. They're called Lena and Salwa. Salwa comes in two versions. Try a demo!!!! I'm wearing eyes from FASHISM again. I'm totally addicted.

These shoes from Maitreya are... well... perfect! They're so well sculpted and textured. I had a little trouble matching my skin but it's because I didn't have time. I plan to wear these again and show off just how amazing they are!!!!!!!

Fama (Part One)

Skin from CandyDoll - Christian - Tan - Nautral
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Celtic Green
Earrings from bellballs - My Bow Earrings - Black
Necklace & Bracelet from miel - FRIENDO
Hair from CaTwA - Leana Hair - DarkAshBlondy (NEW)
Hair from CaTwA - Salwa Hair - Champagne (NEW)
Bikini from CandyDoll - F A M A - Gray, Margareta, Baby Blue (NEW)
Swimsuit & bow from CandyDoll - Girly Swimwear (NEW)
Jeans from CandyDoll - T.B Jeans - Dark (NEW)
Belt from N-Core - Braided Belt - Silver
Shoes from Maitreya Gold - Flip-Flips - Breeze (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment