Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tronacy

GhettoTron

poses from oOo & .Tea

GhettoTron4

NEW!!!! Boots from KLETVA available only at Modavia! Go, run...NOW! They're soooo wicked. I really had fun putting together an outfit to go with it. I started off much more dressy but released I could take a different approach. I do like how the outfit turned out. Not really my usual style but sometimes it's nice to try something different.

GhettoTron3

I threw on some tats, my ball cap from Argrace and headed down to the public basketball court. The sim is really cool. There are two run down courts complete with graffiti walls and a metro.

GhettoTron2

Hair from *ARGRACE* Baseball Cap -Relaxed ponytail -Black
Skin from Lara Hurley -Leah - Tan
Tats from [milfy] - Luv (sic)
Earrings from erratic - hoop earrings - silver (small)
Ring from *kraftika - No101 ring
Bracelet from *Urbanity* (Now Ha!) - Leather Cuff - black
Undershirt from *BOOM* sports bra - green
Vest from [Cynful] - MelJo - Black
Pants from [NV] - UFF PANTS Black
Shoes from KLETVA - Tronacy Boots - greenburg (MODAVIA Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment