Friday, May 13, 2011

But, I really want to go!!!

Bora Bora(Part Two)


I REALLY wanna go to the Shape Expo, but I REALLY wanna go to Thailand more. If an effort to save funds for my RL trip I've cut my shopping budget in half. If I go to the Expo I know I'll spend too much money. And well, the shoe fair is soooooooo close. It's complete torture having to pick between two amazing events. So, all my lovely readers. Please go to the Expo for me. :) I've been reading so many posts about all the great stuff. It's a must visit.


Bora Bora(Part One)


So, to cheer myself up I hung out on the "Bora Bora Isles" sim for a while. It's such a lovely place. I put together this look and I am quite attached to it. I'm sporting the pants from "Indie Rose" again because they're so functional and you can easily dress them up or down. They were def a great purchase!! The top was a great grab at Culture Shock.


The jewelry is all from "Dark Mouse"!! I love every single piece. It's so crafty! I love how the necklace brings together three different parts. I'm especially a fan of the earrings. I love decorative studs! The shoes are BRAND NEW and from a new store called "Cracked Mirror". CM official opening date is Saturday, May 14th! Make sure you take a look at all the amazing stuff they have to offer! :)


Bora Bora(Part Three)


Hat from LaGyo - Virginie big fold hat - tawny

Hair from [ 69 ] - ME - Dark Sandy Blonde

Jewelry from Dark Mouse - Spring Fling (NEW)

Tattoo from *smudge-tickle top

Shirt from KIM - Brown Days Swimwear (CULTURE SHOCK)

Pants from ~*INDIE ROSE*~ High Waisted Chinos - Khaki

Shoes from Cracked Mirror - Ruffled Flats - Teal

Poses from Nox. & Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment