Saturday, May 21, 2011

Anchored to the shore

The Shore

So, I recently saw a post at Pink Is The New Blog about the new season of "Jersey Shore" (yes, I watch it... shhh). The gang is going to be in Italy! I'm a little nervous to see what trouble they'll get up to, but I think it's going to make for interesting t.v. I decided to head down to the Jersey Shore Sim. I really liked this little photo-booth they had set up. You can take pictures in the booth and then you can add them to a photo strip. It's pretty neat.

ShorePhotoBooth

I've only recently come across ICONIC hair by Neveah Niu. This is the second hairstyle I've worn from there and it's really starting to grow on me. ICONIC is always releasing new stuff so stop by for the latest demo!

ShoreFull

Found out about this great little dress after reading a post on German Style. I went down to Amerie to the Sugar and Spice brand. I always love when I find new stores, so thanks to gang of German Sl Style! <3 I will def be shopping at Amerie again!

The sailor cap from Boom has been EVERYWHERE! It's so super cute, so I can't blame everyone for blogging it!

Hat from BOOM - Ahoy - Sailor Cap
Hair from ICONIC - Dita Jo - Umber
Skin from -CD- Christiane - Tan- Nude
Sunglasses from (Yummy) - Mom Glasses - 70s White
Dress from (S&S) Border Tank&Dress - Navy
Shoes from .::censored::. - Monalisa Shoes - Red
Bag from -tb- Tres Blah Tote Bag
Poses from flowey & croire

No comments:

Post a Comment