Friday, May 20, 2011

Behind the Curtain

Behind the Curtain Promo

"Behind the Curtain is a glimpse inside the inner sanctums of SecondLife’s fashion icons”

Haven’t you ever wanted to see inside some of the grid’s hottest fashionista’s homes? I know I have. I recently came across an article in the IRL magazine “Vogue”. It was about women who were known for impeccable style and watched for their trends. The interviewer made a correlation between their fashion sense and their home décor style, stating that most woman who dress well, live well.

I want to see if that’s true for the hippest women of Secondlife. Stay tuned to take a peek into the wonderful and private world of your fashion icons. I'll be asking them personal questions and sharing pictures of their homes.

I’ve got the key past their locked doors, and you can only get it here, on Vanity Circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment