Saturday, April 30, 2011

Two of a good thing!

Two of a good thing (Part One)

Haven't been in the mood to blog lately. That is, until I saw the latest release from BeBe Doll. I'm featuring BD's latest released Rio (tank top) and Spring Fling (dress). I combined the two items with the latest FLF grabs.

Two of a good thing (Part Two)

Hair from Damselfly - Berkelly - Brown Driftwood
Skin from L.Fauna - Lola Tan - Fresh 00
Sunglasses from DECO - Aviator Sunglassed (FLF)
Jewelry from [bellballs] - Trendy Tribal - Snow Leopard
Jacket from NINIKO - Soft Riders (grey)
Top from BeBe Doll - Rio Simple Tank - Yellow
Skirt + Leggings from :: fore :: - flor skirt
Shoes from [e] - Millside Flats - Haze
Bag from HOF - Weekender Tote - Blue (FLF)

I have not been to Damselfly in a LONG time. I got a few hairs from there when I first got my account but sorta "forget" about it. Recently I saw a friend wearing a great hairstyle and inquired about it. She directed me to Damselfly. Wouldn't you know... I re-discovered why I liked it in the first place! These are just two of the new releases and I really like the style of them both and the texture change option on the headband. It's always great when something new turns out to be something you already knew! ;)

Two of a good thing (Part Three)

Hair from Damselfly - Vivynee - Blonde Dusky
Skin from L.Fauna - Lola Tan - Fresh 00
Earrings from JCNY - Ultra Classic Diamond Stud
Bracelet from GaNKeD - Bunnies Revenge Bracelet (Freebie)
Jacket from :: fore :: - dot jacket - white
Dress from *BD* - Spring Fling Dress - Red & Yellow
Shoes from [Gos] - Posh Bootie - White
Bag from A-BOMB - Tote - Paris

*Poses from (pda) - Germ Free Adolescents (FLF)
Additional poses from AppleSpice - Red Carpet*

No comments:

Post a Comment