Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hat, tie and vest... oh my!

Hat, tie and vest...oh my (Part One)

Just a quick post today, as I'm about to head to bed. I realized that in my previous post I wore the tie from this great freebie at DCNY and didn't credit it. Apparently I'm just awesome like that... I've updated the post but wanted to point out what an fantastic top/vest/tie combo this is. Best part, only paid L$1. C'mon... that's a steal. The hat is from TDRB and the shoes were a freebie at "tram". I recently was directed to "tram" by a friend and I think it's a great little store. Lots of cute stuff. I'll be blogging more stuff from there soon! The pants are from {mon tissu} and AMAZING! Such great details. I'm a sucker for jeans and these are no exception.

Hat, tie and vest...oh my (Part Two)

Hair & hat from Kletva - Keo - Sable Brown (TDRB)
Skin from CandyDoll - Lilly - Natural Tan
Ring from Dark Mouse - Statement Ring - Chocolates
Shirt & Vest & Tie from DCNY Ltd. - Edition Dollarbie
Pants from {mon tissu} - Denim - Lou Lou - Light
Shoes from tram - Carnation Flats - FREEBIE

No comments:

Post a Comment