Friday, April 8, 2011

Aching for that summer heat

Tempatthebeach

I recently got this really neat surfer set from "Tiki Tattoo". I love it. So many different animations available and the texturing is amazing. It's such a high quality set. It's perfect for the beach theme I have going on. If you've never been to "Tiki Tattoo" you're due for a visit. Loads of high quality tropical products.

I asked my friend Jab to pose for my pictures. He was a great sport! Hugs to him! ;)

HUGE fan of this necklace from "GaNKeD"! It's beautiful. I thought I'd pair it with a really simple summer look. I'm becoming a very dedicated stalker of Ronsem as well. I've gotten a few things from there and I've been impressed with all of my purchases.

Green & Glittering Gold (Part One)


On Temp

Hair from LeLutka - Lush - Overcooked

Skin from Glam Affair - Jadis - Med Tan & Tan - Gold B

Necklace from GaNKeD - Jealousy Set

Bracelet from GaNKeD - Jealousy Set

Bracket from Urbanity - Leather Bands - Black

Swimsuit from Armidi - Tricote Nada - Gold

Shirt from Ronsem - Bare T - Green

Tattoo from Nox. - Project Themeory - I Will Be Paper Soon

Shoes from PM - Baby T's - Plain - Soft Gold


Tempatthebeach3


On Jab

Hair from Dura - THE CELLAR - Celebrasts LOVE (50L special)

Skin from Belleza - Shawn - Med (Group Gift)

Eyes from AITUI - Mirage Hollow

Eyebrow ring from !! EN-SHAPE - DBL Eyebrow Ring

Necklace from .:CoLLisions:. - Legion Necklace

Tat from AITUI TATTOO - The Dancing Crow

Pants from Ronsem - Cargo Shorts / brown

Shirt: [W&B] Mark Long Sleeve Henley TOBACCO


This last sassy picture I took to show off this lovely tat by Olyvia Stratten creator of Nox. I've had it for a long time just haven't had the chance to blog it 'til now. I usually don't wear tats but I really liked this one.


Tempatthebeach2

Tattoo from Nox. - [I Will Be Paper Soon] Tattoo


Props

Beach set from Tiki Tattoo - 2010 AM Girly Surfcamp

Couple Poses from CnS - Laying and Backie

Single Poses from Glitterati & LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment