Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring in!

About 90% of hair in my inventory is brunette. It's what I wear the most. Sometimes I flirt with blonde but I always return to my comfort zone. I've never been a redhead. When I saw this group gift at "tram" I decided it was time to walk on the wild side (lol).

Caress

All the poses I'm using in this post are from "Slash Me Poses" which has recently come onto my radar. Great pose sets. This pose set is called Models Set and it comes with 12 different poses. I'm sure you'll be seeing me use these again, and very soon! :) Take a taxi cab here ----> Slash Me Poses Main Store

Visited a new (to me) store called "Crazy". Really liked a lot of the things I saw there. I grabbed this great Sea top for L$150 that came with three different colour options.

I cannot begin to tell you how much I LOVE this necklace from "Dark Mouse". It's soooooo nice. I've big into bows lately and this necklace satisfied my bow-craving. These are my first pair of flats from [e] and I'm liking them!!! I might swing back to pick up a few more colours as they were a really reasonable price!

Caress (Part Two)

Hair from tram - A330 Hair (Group gift)
Hair base from CaTwA - Red (Freebie)
Skin from Lara Hurley - Leah - Bronzed Gloss - Tan
Earrings from K&S - Susie Series - Diamond Earring
Necklace from Dark Mouse - Pearls Forever (VIP Group Gift)
Top from *Crazy* - Sea Top - Green
Shorts from {mon tissu} - Shorts - Greta - Original
Shoes from [e] - Millside Flats - Desert
Poses from Slash Me Poses - Model Set

No comments:

Post a Comment