Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Galore

Galore

"My name is Pussy Galore."

Oh lala. When I saw Shag's new creation couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I love this big hair do. It was out for Project Themeory. Not quite sure if you can still get it on sale but it is available at the main store and I recommend picking it up. Sebastien did some great roots with this hair so it's def a must-have.

I cannot believe all the amazing group gifts creator Eboni Khan of Hucci has put out. I am crazy about the jumpsuit. I especially love the color. So, thanks Eboni!!!!

I am also wearing two layers of ubber fantastic eyeliner from cStar. It's part of their bold eyeliner pack and it's great if you like to play with makeup and what not.

glorelayout

Poses from Label Motion - Below & Andrea by Anne Dukan
Hair from Shag - Pussy Galore (NEW) by Sebastien Aries
Skin from [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige Milk - Soft Touch by Crushed Clarity
Eyes from IKON - Pale Mint+Gold March Group Gift by Ikon Innovia
Eyeliner from cStar - Thick Addiction & Underline Me by Unico Solo
Bracelets from MANDALA - Kabuki Bracelet by kikunosuke.eel)
Jumpsuit from Hucci - Flowy Jumpsuit - Mint Julep Gift by Eboni Khan
Shoes from PM - Baby T's - Plain - Silver by Tya Fallingbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment