Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bri's Coquette



Bri's Coquette
I wanted to share some of my new favourite things (p.s. I have many favourite things). One of two newest releases from N-core is the Coquette platform. These shoes are just in time for spring and are packed with new spring colours, too. N-core can do no wrong in my books, so naturally I love these shoes. Head down to the main store to check out the selection. Remember, when in doubt, fat pack!
Bri's Coquette - Up Close
Another thing I wanted to show off is this beautiful new skin from Izzie's. Izzie Button has always made wonderful clothing. Recently, she told me she had tried her hand at skins before, but never had a passion for it until now. I def think it shows. She's just released three new skins and the latest one is called "Brianna". Bri has been put out in all the basic tones including one red head special edition - which I'm wearing. If you follow my blog -> Vanity Circus you know I usually stick to browns and blondes. I don't generally wear red hair. However, when I put on this redhead edition of the Brianna skin I feel in love. I love the freckles and the eyebrows and the softness of the face. It's so fresh and young, perfect for spring. A little bird told me that Izzie is busy working on more skins, and I can't wait to see what she comes out with next.
Bri's Coquette Layout

Hair from Exile - Midnight in Paris - Sunset by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin from Izzie's - Brianna - Readhead (NEW) by Izzie Button
Eyes from IKON - Utopia Eyes - Pale Mint + Gold by Ikon Innovia
Eyelashes from FTL - C01 Natural by Framboise Werribee
Necklace from je suis - voyante plain necklace by Winter Viper
Ring from je suis - voyante plain rings by Winter Viper
Nails from N-core - Manicure by Nuria Augapfel
Jacket from [PO] - Jacob's Blaxer - off black by London Dailey
Top (1) from KIM - White Dress (FFL) by Kimberly Flagon
Top (2) from [VG] - 'Beater Tanktop' in Banana by Chloris Hathor
Jeans from mon tissu - Lou Lou Denim - Light by Anouk Spot
Shoes from N-core - COQUETTE Platform (NEW) by Nuria Augapfel
Bag from Ricielli Mesh - YUSE bag - sweet yellow (TDR) by Fhara Acacia
Poses from label motion - Venus by Anne Dakun
Cup from Starsbucks Coffee Vente.

No comments:

Post a Comment