Friday, March 23, 2012

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

This post was influenced by (1) Lana Del Rey's new music video for "Blues Jeans" & (2) the new mesh jeans at Mon Tissu. For the first picture I wanted to mimic the water blur effect in the video. It didn't come how exactly how I planned but I still liked it.

"Blue Jeans" is my favourite song from Lana Del Rey's album "Born to Die". The whole album is amazing but this song in particular is always on repeat. I've read a few reviews/opinions on the video and a lot of people say it's too dark. Well duh, it's filmed in black n' white. lol. But, I think it suits the song perfectly. If you haven't watch it, you might want to check it out.

Blue Jeans 2

A special thanks to my friend Tristan for putting up with me wanting a James Dean stand-in for my pictures. His patience was greatly appreciate especially since I had so many issues taking pics. Thanks buddy!!!!!

Okay... moving on... so the Mon Tissu jeans are PURE LOVE!!! I might have bought the fatpack, and it was worth every penny. :) My only problem with these jeans is that I feel that the space between the thighs is too wide. That didn't stop me from buying them and I'm happy I did cause the quality and design are excellent. Demos are available at the new main store location. The sim looks great. Lots of neat locations to take pictures.

I'm sporting the new release from lamb, which is MESH!!! Yeahhhhh! I have been nutty for mesh lately. I put on another pair of the new KIM platform heels. I love this blue. It just pops against white and I think it worked really well with my outfit.

Blue Jeans Layout

Hair from !lamb. Sweet Jane (Mesh) - Butterfinger by Lamb Bellic
Skin from [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige - Chai by Crushed Clarity
Eyes from IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Light Blue by Ikon Innovia
Eyelashes from FTL - C01 Natural by Framboise Werribee
Bracelet (L) from erratic silver cuff by Erratic Rain
Bracelet (R) & Nails from [MANDALA] KABUKI BRACELET by Kikunosuke Eel
Top from Tarnished - Faa Faa Dress - White by December Larkham
Jeans from mon tissu - Nora Skinny Jeans - Dark by Elie Spot
Shoes from KIM - Monnde Mesh Platform Heels - P.Blue by Kimberly Flagon
Poses from Glitterati by Katey Coppola & exposeur by RubyStarlight Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment