Sunday, October 2, 2011

These little sandals are walking me around

So, I'm a little bit behind on posting. (Side note: when I say a little, I mean a shit-ton). I'm trying to catch up but I've just come back from RL vacation. Please stick with me as I get up to date on all the goodies out on the grid.

ETOILE

My favourite release of last month was these amazing sandals from N-Core. Talk about hitting it out of the ball park. These sandals come in two versions. These shoes either come with a flower patterned or a solid texture. There are so many different colours to choose from. Because of the other whelming about of options I'm only able to show you a few of the selection. My advice is, that if you like these shoes head over to N-Core to see the selection available. Always remember fat packs are always an acceptable splurge. ;)


Hair from [e] - Breeze - Brown 09
Eyes from FASHISM - 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Rose
Skin from Belleza - Alyson - Tan
Bracelet from Ticky Tacky - Daily Bangles
Nails from N-core - Manicure
Jacket from mon tissu - Porter Jean Jacket - Dark
Dress from N-core - Floral Mini Dress - Black
Shoes from N-core - ETOILE - Floral Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment