Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's all in the group

It's all in the group2
Jutapose - Brrrrr.... 2 (GFW)

I'm totally a sucker for group gifts and why not... they're a fantastic little treat from your favourite creators that you didn't have to pay for! Claps hands and does a little jig! I love when I log in and there are notices from my favourite groups letting me know there are some new group gifts.

It's all in the group
Poses inworld from Sweet Bites - Carving Pumpkins (GFW)

I'm wearing two new group gifts from C'est Moi! I'm lovin' both of them. Although I have to say I haven't been able to take off this little white dress. It comes with a scarf and belt. It's basically a complete outfit! But, I topped it off with one of those awesome cardis from Izzie's.

It's a reasonable one time fee to join most groups. There are more than a few groups on my list that I paid to join. I'd do it again, too! I definitely recommend joining groups (even if there is a fee) because it's worth it in the long run.

Groupslaylout1
Hair from Shag - Falling Slowl - Sanguine
Skin from FFX Hibiscus - Olivia #001 Limited Edition (freckles)
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Rose
Cardi from Izzie's - Long Knit Cardigan - Blue
Necklace from Dark Mouse - Rever en Blanc Necklace
Dress & Scarf from C'est Moi! - GROUP GIFT!!!!!!!
Boots from beetlebones - Snuggies low boots - White

Groupslaylout2
Skin from Candydoll - October Gift
Hair from LoQ - Cafe Misto - Black (TDRB)
Sweater from [pivaaca] - Long Bolero/Cardigan - Black
Bracelet from Armidi Gisaci - Snakeskin Bangle - 24 Carrot Gold
Dress from The Sea Hole - Cassia Glitter mini Dress - brass tax (OLD GIFT at Collabor88)
Anklet from Atelier AM - Gold Anklet
Shoes from C'est Moi! - Jungle Pumps (GROUP GIFT)

Additional Poses from Marukin - buttermilkd - olived oil butter
marukin - christmas - dusty film

No comments:

Post a Comment