Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's all Fall

It's all Fall
Picture taken at Izzie's Mainstore.

I got to spend the afternoon with some of my closest friends in SL. It was pretty nice. I even managed to convince one of them to pose with me for my first official Fall post. I loved the outfit Phedre was wearing, especially the tights. I also spotted some items that I also have. Do you and your friends ever end up buying the same things? It happens a lot with Phe and I. It's not like we even shop together but somehow we manage to buy the same thing and sometimes it's even in the same colour! lol

We've both had our eyes on the new release from CatWa. It was just lucky that we ended up wearing different styles. CatWa has just release 4 new hairstyles. The style I'm wearing has a script to change high-light colours! It's great. Make sure you swing by the main store to try on the demos. Bring your friends! ;)

FallPhe

On Phedre
Hair from CaTwA - Jaffa - Expresso (NEW)
Nails from N-core - Manicure
Skin from [ PXL ] - GAIA SK LimitedEdition (Truth District Sale)
Blouse - Ingenue - Lepidoptera Blouse - Hot cocoa
Skirt from T.Whore - Vintage High Skirt - Beije
Earrings from p.c - Oxidized Silver Hoops (marketplace only)
Ring from KOSH - SADE RING
Bracelet from League - The Coin Collector Jewellery Set (Truth Distirct Sale)
Tights from DeeTaleZ - Tights nylons - leo grey
Shoes from N-core - COQUETTE - Deep Purple (TFG)


FallTemp

On Temp
Hair from CaTwA - Christina - Chocolate (NEW)
Skin from Mamboo Chic - Megan - Honey (NEW)
Stole from Grixdale - Tyranny - Rustic Draped Stole
Top from fri. - Boatneck Tee - Brown
Skirt from League - Buttoned Corduroy Mini - Dark Brown
Bracelet from MIEL - TROUPE WATCH - natural
Socks from Izzie's - Overknee Socks brown (NEW)
Boots from TokiD - tassel boots - yello


No comments:

Post a Comment