Thursday, October 27, 2011

Grenade

Showing off a few goodies from this week's GFW! I love sales. I know you do, too!

Grenade

Don't even get me started on how much I'm digging this sweater from Hollipocket. It's a must have. It comes with two different colours in each pack. There are also two neck options. It's my favourite item this week! I paired it up with the beautiful high-waist skirt from The Secret Store. I am planning to go back and buy the fat pack of these skirts. They're so well made.

For my second outfit, I wore these brown/blue jeans. They're pretty neat. They've got a cowboy feel to them so I thought I'd play that up. I paired it with another GFW item - a necklace from LOULOU.

The tattoo that's worn in both pics is from Tenjin. This tattoo place is a store that's only recently come onto my radar and I haven't been disappointed with any of the latest releases. This particular tattoo is on the upper stomach and chest and covers a bit of the shoulder blade too.

OMG!!!! I recently came across this fabulous new (to me) hair stored called "Sugarsmack". The blonde highlighted tones and really awesome hairstyles drew me in. I loved literally everything!!! I am only showing one style today, but I plan and featuring some more styles from there ASAP. If you've never heard of Sugarsmack then head on down and try out a few demos.

P.s. Izzie's has just come out with a brand new pose set designed specifically for pencil skirts. Any woman out there who blogs or just takes a lot of pics needs this pack. These are such a great investment. You'll find yourself using them again and again. I've only had them for a day and I've already managed to use them. I'm sure they'll come in handy in the future as well.

Poses from Izzie's (Pencil Skirt Poses) & .Tea (store closed)

Gren1

Hair from Sugarsmack - Juliet - Nanas Foster
Eyes from Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Warm Silver
Skin from League - Taylor - Sunkiss
Earrings from erractic - hoop earrings - silver
Top from HolliPocket - Cover Up Cowl - Black (GFW)
Tat from Tenjin - Cherry Blossom Tattoo Faded 2 (GFW)
Belt from BOOM - Lynx - Skinny Belt- Cherry
Skirt from The Secret Store - Pencil Skirt - Charcoal
Shoes from N-core - COQUETTE Glitter Edition

Gren2

Hair from [e] Claim - Brown 07
Skin from Lara Hurley - Dessa for The Platinum Hunt
Necklace from LOULOU&CO - Necklace HESPERIDE (GFW)
Shirt from *GF* Ruffle Tops - white
Tat from Tenjin - Cherry Blossom Tattoo Faded 2 (GFW)
Belt from N-core - Braided Belt - Brown
Jeans from Melancholia - Heartful Jeanz - brown
Shoes from J's - Ankle Boots Round - Dark Brown

2 comments: