Monday, August 22, 2011

It's the simple life for me

The Simple Life

I really like the rustic nature of this shot. I'm wearing some comfies and chilling in my pixel pick up. It can't get much better than that.

If you didn't already know Aoharu is having a HUGE sale!! I cannot remember the last time there was a sale so make sure you head down and take advantage of it - ASAP. I picked up all the things I've been really wanting. Including this jacket. I have it in another colour and I thought one more couldn't hurt.

Also! There is a brand new release from Izzie's! I'm really stoked by these eyes. They come with prim options so that means you can have different coloured eyes. I personally love wearing two different colour eyes so I'm ubber pumped that Izzie is offering this option.

Izzie's Reflection Eyes

I'm also wearing the new Izzie's release for Fashionably Late. For the price of one you get jean shorts and full length jeans. Pretty awesome!

Simplelifelayout

Hair from Fri. - Lavender - Dark Brown (FLF)
Fri. - Anna - Thoughtful Brown (Wore for eye pics)
Skin from LAQ - Olivia - Peach - 01
Eyes from Izzie's - Reflection Eyes - Sapphire (NEW)
Jacket from AOHARU - BT -RollUpOpenShirt - Check002
T-shirt from Gigi Couture - Clean Tank - Live, Love Laugh
Necklace from (Yummy) - Best Friends Trinket Necklace
Bracelet from M O N S - Big Bangle - Silver/White
Shorts from Izzie's - Skinny Jeans + Denim Shorts - Vintage
Shoes from ANEXX - Bow Ballet Flats - White

No comments:

Post a Comment