Sunday, August 14, 2011

Of summer sounds and summer times

Of summer sounds and summer times

I have so many new things to tell you about. The grid is running wild with new releases and hunts. I have my hands full trying to keep up with blogging!

LAQ - Liqueur

This hair is brand new from LoQ and called "Liqueur". Probably because it's so smooth. I love the gathered hair to the side. It's a great summer look. Each colour pack comes with five tones. Head down to LoQ and check out the demos.

Paper Doll - Aria

I love love love this dress from Paper.Doll. It comes in so many different colours. You could go crazy trying to pick your favourite one because they're all so well patterned. I personally really love blue and purple and this neutral stone colour. It was hard trying to decide which one I wanted to take my picture in. Make sure you pick up Aria for yourself!

LPD - Lilly

This are the newest shoe from LpD called "Lilly". They've been all over the feeds lately because they're awesome. They're a great sandal and I can totally see this transitioning into other fashion seasons. You're going to want to make sure your pick this up. It comes with a colour hud so you can customize your skin and nail colour. The nail colour even has a tint option so you can get any colour you want!!!

Summer Sounds Layout

Hair from LoQ - Liqueur - Chocolate Copper (NEW)
Skin from LAQ - Alva - Peach (NEW)
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Rose
Eyelashes from glow studio - Innocent - soft
Eyeshadow from L.Fauna - Simple Smokey
Bangles from MONS - Metal (silvermix) & Oval (brown)
Dress from paper.doll - Aria - TealBatik (NEW)
Shoes from LpD - Lilly Shoes (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment