Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hair Fair 2011 - Part Four

Fairytale2

This will be my last post for Hair Fair 2011 coverage. I realize I'm a tad-bit late but having just gotten back from RL vacation I figure now is better than never.

fairytale

I was trying to aim for a french look with this hairstyle but I wasn't able to find any french-theme gowns that I truly loved. Then I remembered I had this stunning gown from Phoenix Rising. I decided to see if the store was still open. As my luck would have it. The inworld location is still available and EVERYTHING has been marked down to L$25 lindens. So, naturally I did a bit of shopping.

Lady Versailles

Exile-Hair Fair

I was really excited about Exile's releases this year. I love the seashell, flower, ribbon combinations. All these hairs come with a colour change menu and an option to turn off the extra decoration.

The outfit:

fairytale3

Poses from PDA & TeaSoup & Glitterati
Hair from Exile - Lady Versailles - Pecan
- Aroha - Drift
- Hollie Dae - Sable
Skin from LAQ - Olivia - Peach - 04
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Light Lagoon
Necklace from MONS - Long Necklace Wings - Golden (NEW)
Dress from Phoenix Rising - Encounter - Nana (Only L$25)

No comments:

Post a Comment