Sunday, May 27, 2012

Morgan


Morgan1

I usually wear my own shape because, like most bloggers and ladies on the grid, I like to be unique. The thought of someone else having the same shape as me is a little bit annoying. I recently came across a store called Suicidal Doper and I had to bite my tongue. The shapes by Linx Lysette are so original and unique looking that I decided to try some out for myself. I am showing you Morgan today, and I am in LOVE. The face is perfect. The cut of the nose, the full upper lip, the slant of the eye. I've been toying with the idea of changing my shape and I think Morgan will be my new face.

Morgan2

There are tons of other shapes available if you head over to the market. Make sure you browse through and grab some demos, you won't be disappointed! Demos available -----> HERE

Morgan-layout

Skin from IREN - Janine - Pale by Irischka Hotshot

Shape from Suicidal Doper - Morgan Shape by Linx Lysette

Hair from [e] - Caramel - Brown 08 by elikapeka tiramisu

Flower from artilleri - Hibi hair flower - white by antonia.marat)

Eyes from IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Mint+Gold by Ikon Innovia

Eyeliner from Izzie's - Cristina Eyeliner by Izzie Button

Necklace from MIEL - Echo Necklace by Miel Nirvana

Bracelets from erratic - cuff - silver by Erratic Rain

Nails from Izzie's - Classic Nails Spring/Summer 2012 Edition by Izzie Button

Shirt from {le fil casse} cafe cami - steam 2 by jacinda.jaxxon

Pants from {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans - Faded by Elie Spot

Belt from Zaara - Neha spring shorts belt - ivory by Zaara Kohime

Shoes from Ingenue - Bridget Flats - Pool by Betty Doyle

Poses from label motion - Bell & Sara by Anne Dakun

No comments:

Post a Comment