Friday, January 13, 2012

Week Two - Coral

Week Two - Coral

Week two and I'm still in the game. I'm pretty excited about that, although I am cutting it close to the deadline. Alexohol put out this sweater in Coral especially for 52 weeks of color. So, it was an easy decision for me to wear it. Coral is a difficult colour for me to wear. I usually play it safe with neutrals, so this definitely added some splash to my normal wardrobe.

I saw these shorts on two blogs and I went mad trying to figure out where to find them. I was lucky enough to get the information from Nuria Niven of Across the 2nd Universe. She's a total sweetheart and gave me the inside swoop on these amazing shorts. Thanks Nuria! xo

The shorts are available only at The Warehouse which features The Boutique and tons of discount products from other great stores. The Warehouse requires a group tag to get into the group so make sure you join - theWarehouse Group. Right now there is a Black Friday sale so everything is marked down to 100L$ - hurry hurry!!!

Week Two - Coral Layout

Poses from (with love & squalor) - stay awake & [LAP] - M-God's Gift PR4
Hair from Fab-U-Lous - Marsha
Skin from PXL - Gaia - Tan
Eyes from Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Deep Brown
Piercings from .Pekka. - Zassy Piercing
Shirt from Alexohol - Dreamy Winter Sweater - Coral
Shorts from The Boutique - Belted Soft Shorts - Camel
Necklace from A BirdSong - Soar
Tights from fri. - Basic Leggings - Chocolate
Boots from [Armidi Gisaci] - Unisex Classic Moccas - Dark Brown

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie, you're very kind! The shorts looked great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to you Nuria! Thanks again for your help! :)

      Delete