Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week Three - Electric Indigo

WeekThree

Week three was pretty difficult. I tp-d around trying to find the right outfit. I asked my friends countless times "Does this look indigo to you?". Finally I arrived at Blah. and thank my lucky flippin' stars! I found this great jumpsuit in the colour I needed. I seriously love this outfit. I especially like the fact that it comes with a sock layer so the edge of the pants doesn't cut off abruptly.

P.s. have you seen the new N-core?! Well, I'm wearing them and they're dangerous. I mean... look at the spikes, you could hurt someone ;) I plan to wear them again since they're so neat. I'm loving how N-core took an older style and spiced it up.

WeekThree - Layout

Hair from Fab-U-lous - Rebecca - Black
Hair base from Truth - Raven
Hair Pick custom made by Crain Lorefield
Skin from Illusory - Paige - Deep Tan
Eyes from Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Deep Eggplant
Eyelashes from Crissy Designs - Glamorous Eyelashes
Piercing from Pekka - Zassy
Bodysuit from Blah. - My Tight Bodysuit - Blue (NEW)
Nails & Bracelet/Ring from [MANDALA] Kabuki - silver phoenix
Shoes from N-core - Coquette Spikes (NEW)
Poses from label motion - Diana (@ Private Room)

No comments:

Post a Comment