Thursday, January 5, 2012

Week One - Champagne

Unfortunately I wasn't involved in last year's 52 weeks of colour. However, I did follow through many of my favourite bloggers. I've decided to take part in it this year since I often find it difficult to follow through with things.

If you've never heard of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge then you need to Luna Jubilee's blog. You'll be able to find more information on the challenge.

This week's colour was Champagne. :) I immediately thought of the Maitreya shirt. I paired it with some tights and a great pair of mesh boots featured at the last FLF. I'm also still wearing the new skin Sophia from Mamboo Chic. I can't take it off! :)

I really wanted to do an in world shot, at least something with a better background. But, my computer wasn't having it. I kept crashing. So, for this post I'll have to settle for the outfit layout. At least I've gotten my first week under my belt ;)

Week One - Champagne

Hair from D!va Hair - Yuri3 - Citrine
Hair base from Truth Hairbase - carob
Skin from [MC] - Sophia - Ivory
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise' Eyes - Imperial Purple
Nails from N-core - MANICURE
Ring from Paper Couture - Moon Ring
Shirt from Maitreya - Boyfriend Shirt - Champagne
Tights from fri. - Basic Leggings (Chocolate)
Shoes from Maitreya Mesh - Alexa Wedges (FLF)

No comments:

Post a Comment