Saturday, July 9, 2011

In between

In Between

I cannot begin to tell you how overwhelmed I am by the sheer volume of new hair releases. It seems like there is new hair everywhere on the grid. I cannot keep up!

In Between - line up

I'm wearing this swimming suit from Nemesis. It's called the Dancer Swimsuit. I really love the different colours this suit comes in. It also has a matching cover up. I love the way these two pieces look together. This is def a great summer look!

I'm featuring the newest hair styles from CaTwA. Out of these three styles I have to say that Hayfa is my absolute favourite.

CaTwA - Hayfa

Hayfa comes with three different versions so if you don't like the strands of hair in your face then you can change it. Personally I love the strands across the face, it really makes it look the wind is blowing your hair. Hayfa also comes with a highlight menu so this hair has the ability to look different every time you wear it.

Next up is Lamar. I love how long this hair is. I love the shape and the soft bangs. It's a great style!

CaTwA - Lamar

Last but not least is Nouf. A short little summer bob. This does have flexi parts in it so it'll move with avie! Super cute and available in all different colours! Try a demo.

CaTwA - Nouf

Here's the outfit details:

Catwa - Hayfa Outfit

All hair from CaTwA - Hayfa, Lamar and Nouf
Skin from LAQ - Olivia - Peach - 01 (NEW!)
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey
Swinsuits from Nemesis - Dancer Swimsuit
Cover up from Nemesis - Sunset Pareo
Feet from N-core - Feet
Poses from with love & squalor and .TeaSoup

No comments:

Post a Comment