Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vintage Fair 2012 - Part Two


VintageP2

Featuring some more items from this year's Vintage Fair. I thought I'd go all out and try to dress up Flapper Style. I'm showing off another amazing dress from BCC and the second hairstyle from Wasabi Pills.

VintageP2.2

I'm also wearing Izzie's Elena skin. This skin is the brand new release and I'm loving it. Make sure you head down to Izzie's mainstore to try the demo.

Poses from Label Motion - Andrea by Anne Dakun
Hair from Wasabi Pills - Gloria - Black Coffee (VF) by MissAllSunday Lemon 
Eyes from IKON - Sunrise - Bleached Gold by by Ikon Innovia
Skin from Izzie's - Elena Skin - Sunkissed (NEW) by Izzie Button
Headband & Bracelet from TVC - 1920's Flapper Style by Geeb Snowpaw
Ring from LaGyo - Bizarra Flower Ring (C88) by LaGyo (gyorgyna.larnia)
Dress from BCC - Amour Dress - Black (VF) by vitamingirl
Shoes from Nardcotix - Absinthe B&W by Nardya Rousselot

No comments:

Post a Comment