Saturday, August 11, 2012

Vintage Fair 2012 - Part One


Sorry for the lateness of my Vintage Fair posting. I've been doing some RL travelling so I haven't had a lot of time to be online. But, when I was able to sit down at my computer I raced over to this year's Vintage Fair.

VintageP1.2

Vintage Fair started on August 4th and will finish on August 29th. About a month of 250+ bands showing off their finest vintage wear. The event is spread over three different sims. If you'd like to browse some items that are available this year. Head over to Seraphim, there is an excellent overview of all the items.

If you're looking for specific stores and URLS then you're going to want to go to Chic Management's Vintage Fair page. It'll give you all the direct LMs, which is a huge time saver.

VintageP1.3

I am in LOVE with the new Betty skin from Belleza. I splurged a little bit and got fatpack in one tone. It was by far the right decision. I just love love love the face of this skin. I'll be wearing it for my other posts to show off the different makeup and just how versatile this skin is.

VintageP1

Also, so pumped about these N-core shoes! They're beautiful. N-core released two different shoes for the event. I'm wearing Lulu in black. This shoe comes with an ankle strap option as well.

Poses from label motion - noel by anne dakun
Hair from Wasabi Pills - Veronica Mesh Hair - Chocolate (VF) by MissAllSunday Lemon
Skin from Belleza - Betty SK 1 (VF) by Tricky Boucher
Eyes from IKON - Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Gold (August Gift) by Ikon Innovia
Dress from BCC - La vie en rose Dress - white (VF) by vitamingirl
Ring from bewildebeest - Bubbles Ring - Tuxedo Silver by Coyote Momiji
Nails from N-core - Manicure by Claire Messenger
Shoes from N-core - LULU - Black (VF) by Claire Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment